ABOUT THE TSHWANE CHURCH LEADERSHIP FORUM
The Tshwane Church Leadership Forum consists of the leaders of fellowships, fraternals, church groups and denominations in the city of Tshwane. We meet every quarter for the reasons stated in our strategy below.
We believe that God has called us, as the Tshwane Church Leadership Forum, to serve our city, by facilitating current and future leaders of our city, to live the true and holistic mission of the Kingdom of God.
- Pray and organize prayer for the salvation and transformation of our city.
- Connect: Support, strengthen and mobilize leaders to holistically build God’s Kingdom together by:
- Seeking the salvation of our city
- Growing a culture of discipleship to live the life of Christ
- Engaging the needs of society.
- Collaborate: Facilitate the collaborative prophetic voice of the church towards leaders in society including:
- Government, Business, Educational, Media, Social leaders etc.
- Media statements against certain issues.
- Celebrate: We will celebrate and support initiatives and projects that facilitate and add value to the transformation of our city.
- BRING FAITH TO SAVE THOSE WHO ARE SPIRITUALLY LOST IN OUR CITY
Luke 19:10 “For the Son of Man came to seek and to save what was lost.”
We collaborate to lift the spiritual waterlevel of the city of Tshwane.
- BRING LOVE TO HEAL THE RELIEVE THE PAIN (SOCIAL NEEDS)
Luke 4:18-19 (NIV) “The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed, to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor.”
We work together to address the social needs of the people of our city.
- BRING HOPE TO RESTORE WHAT’S BROKEN IN THE SYSTEMS OF OUR CITY
Matthew 28:19-20 (NIV) “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, … teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.”
We trust that our influence in the city will produce effective structures and life-giving habits in civil society.